Built in 2017 by the City of Wheeling, this 18-hole course is nicely placed along the Ohio River. This short course is designed to get people to travel to the island and be active; it can be played in 30-45 minutes.
- Course Type: Permanent
- # Holes: 18
- Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
- Tee Type: Natural
- Elevation: Flat
- Foliage: Scattered
- Course Length: 2,946ft
- Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 – 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
- Course Designer: Paul and Ben Ashmore, Jesse Mestrovic
What You Need
- Your own discs
- Water bottle
Take exit 0 from I-70 W. Turn right onto N Wabash St. Turn left onto Indiana St. Continue straight.
- First Tee: (-80.735462725159,40.079215432062)
- Parking Lot: (-80.735347390172,40.078883086002)